Do you want to take on the challenge to participate in the robotic applications development built on our innovative products in the collaborative robot space? Do you master automated productions' safety aspects, and do you have a passion for accomplishing creative tasks in a team? Then you might be our new Safety Expert in OnRobot R&D!
OnRobot is a dynamic, Danish-owned R&D and manufacturing robotic company with an entrepreneurial mindset and a solid financial background. To provide the most value to our customers, R&D designs and implements collaborative products with true Plug n' Produce functionality. At OnRobot, we take customer feedback seriously, and we actively scan the market for trends and new technologies that can add even more value to our customers.
Do you enjoy breaking down technical complexity in close cooperation with mechanical, electronics, and software engineers when designing and testing new solutions? Are you looking forward to working with brilliant colleagues of a multitude of nationalities? Yes? Well then, we might have a seat for you!
Your main tasks
You will ensure that all safety standards and legal requirements are followed when developing new products by:
- Safeguarding that all safety requirements are built into the general specification for a development project.
- Verifying that all safety requirements are fulfilled during the development process.
- Validating that all safety requirements are achieved during the product testing process.
- Supporting the R&D team during external audits.
- Being responsible for document control of certifications and safety-relevant test reports.
- Supporting the R&D Engineers with practical proposals and problem-solving on safety matters during all the development phases.
Most importantly, you ensure that safety becomes practical, user-friendly, and cost-effective.
You will get attention if your technical qualifications and experience include:
- At least 5 years of experience with functional safety in industrial robotics or automotive, collaborative robotics experience desirable.
- Deep and broad technical expertise in development tools, development methods, focused on safety-critical software systems.
- Experience with creation and review of the safety-relevant system and SW architectures.
- Experience in working with external certification authorities, such as TÜV.
- Knowledge of multiple safety standards, including ISO 13849, ISO 10218, CAT3 PL-D, ISO/TS 15066, plus knowledge of Industrial human-machine interaction and collaborative robots.
- Expertise in the development of safety-critical software, ideally according to IEC 61508, ISO 13849, or related standards like the machine directive and CE marking.
Previous hands-on experience with any of the following technologies is certainly a big plus:
- Application experience in formal software verification methods for safety-critical applications.
To be successful in this position, you should be challenge-driven and passionate about your work. You think creatively and innovatively, and at the same time, you approach your tasks in a highly structured manner. You work well both independently and in cross-functional teams and possess a high level of discipline and self-motivation.
Joining OnRobot will open the opportunities to:
Work with exciting, technology-leading R&D assignments in robotic areas. Work with great talented colleagues in a young, motivated team. Fast-growing by continuous learning and developing professional and soft skills. Competitive salary and benefits package in line with your experience level.
Are you interested?
Please submit a brief application and a resume in English to HR@OnRobot.com.